Monday, May 4, 2009

My league request 2 PGs.. Right now I have Tony Parker, Jamal Tinsley and Larry Hughes.?

I am thnking about upgrading by adding Rafer Alston? if I upgrade, who should I Drop (i play 11 in this league and 4 BN)) Good or Bad Idea...MY roster looks like this: Tony Parker, Larry Hughes, Shawn Marion, Charlie Villaneuva Carlos BOozer,Vince Carter, Carmelo Anthony, Chris Kaman, Josh Howard





Bench Sam Dalembert , Jamal Tinsley, Grant HIll, Marvin Williams, Josh Howard, Devin Harris

My league request 2 PGs.. Right now I have Tony Parker, Jamal Tinsley and Larry Hughes.?
you know that devin harris is a PG, too. He will have a good year. I had "skip to my lou" last year, and he can be a little agrivating!!! For a guy that is supposed to be a good shooter, he sure can't hit a free throw very well. His 3 point ability is above average, and every once in a while he will have a sick game, becasue he is an above average rebounder for a PG. I would probably pick him up, but I don't know who you should drop. I would probably drop Dalembert or Marvin Williams.
Reply:Rafer is not an upgrade to any of the guys you listed. He's not going to get over 30 minutes of playing time this year with Steve Francis and Mike james behind him.





Also he's a horrible shooter, 35%, i wonder if he shoots with his eyes closed.


No comments:

Post a Comment