Monday, May 4, 2009

Rate My Fantasy Basketball Team...?

Chris Paul


Raymond Felton


Larry Hughes


Andre Miller


Mike Miller


Kevin Martin


Richard Jefferson


Gerald Wallace


Carlos Boozer


Hedo Turkologu


Amare Stoudemire


Andris Biedrins


Brendan Haywood





Rate it from a 1-10 Scale.


Pros/Cons.


What should I do to improve? Who should I drop and pick up on the market? I have Luol Deng on the market and wondering to pick him up when he gets off the Injured list.

Rate My Fantasy Basketball Team...?
Id rate your team a 9 out of ten. Even though you have Stoudemire, you are just a little weak in the center position.





Also, pick up Luol Deng when he gets off the injured list. He's always a good pick up.
Reply:Dude your team is the bomb.





#1 Ranked Chris Paul is everything already.


Its well rounded out.


No comments:

Post a Comment