Monday, November 16, 2009

Fantasy Basketball Trade?

I am in an 8-team, H2H league. I'm currently in 1st place by 9 games and I've already clinched a playoff spot. My team is as follows:





PG - Chris Paul


SG - Marvin Williams


G - Mo Williams


SF - Carmelo Anthony


PF - Kevin Garnett


F - LaMarcus Aldridge


C - Marcus Camby





Bench:


G - Jameer Nelson


C - Brad Miller


C - Brendan Haywood


SF - Andrei Kirilenko


PG - Beno Udrih


SG - Larry Hughes


C - Andris Biedrins


PG - Raymond Felton





The trade that was proposed is I receive Jose Calderon. I give up Mo Williams and Andris Biedrins. I would be able to pick up Mehmet Okur from waivers.





Thanks for your help!

Fantasy Basketball Trade?
I would give that trade a shot... as i believe Calderon is one of the most underrated players in the league...It would make u ridiculously strong in both the point guard postition, and your bench.... Your team is looking great
Reply:accept the trade and try getting Davis

dental coverage

No comments:

Post a Comment