Monday, November 16, 2009

How does my team look??

10 man head to head





Jorge Posada, NYY C





Paul Konerko, CWS 1B





Brandon Phillips, Cin 2B





David Wright, NYM 3B





Carlos Guillen, Det SS





2B/SS Dustin Pedroia, Bos 2B





1B/3B Casey Kotchman, LAA 1B





Nick Markakis, Bal OF





Bobby Abreu, NYY OF





Chris Young, Ari OF





Jason Bay, Pit OF





Jacoby Ellsbury, Bos OF





Frank Thomas, Tor DH





Bench


Stephen Drew, Ari SS





Evan Longoria, TB 3B





Starters


Erik Bedard, Sea SP





John Smoltz, Atl SP








John Lackey, LAA SP








Phil Hughes, NYY SP








Clay Buchholz, Bos SP





Bronson Arroyo, Cin SP





Closers





Jonathan Papelbon, Bos RP





Matt Capps, Pit RP





Brandon Lyon, Ari RP








Bob Howry, ChC RP





What u think? What changes would u make?

How does my team look??
It's pretty good. I wish I had your outfield. I am not 100% on Abreu, ever since leaving Philly, he has been middle of the road. Shore up your infield would be a good idea. Especially at the 1B position and SS. Pitching is good. You have a good 1 %26amp; 2 in Bedard and Smoltz, and 3 when Lackey comes back. But the rest, you might need to trade for. Only closer is Papelbon, which is not a bad thing, but you might need help there too. Good Luck!!! Help me if you could, rate my team. Thanks!
Reply:Its ok. I hate, hate Konerko this year, so I would like a better 1B Your OF is good, but I don't like Abreau this year. Your pitching is very solid IMO, with one ace and solid guys to back him up. Your teams pitching will be a monster when Lackey gets back. Good luck this year.


No comments:

Post a Comment