Thursday, November 19, 2009

How are my chances in the playoffs?...?

I'm in a 12-team H2H league with these players:





Joe Mauer (C)


Adrián González (1B)


Howie Kendrick (2B)


Garrett Atkins (3B)


Jimmy Rollins (SS)


Carl Crawford (OF)


Johnny Damon (OF)


Chris B. Young (OF)


Carlos Delgado (UT)


Alfonso Soriano (DL)





Brandon Webb (SP)


Erik Bedard (SP)


C.C. Sabathia (SP)


Kelvim Escobar (SP)


Scott Kazmir (SP)


Curt Schilling (SP)


Phil Hughes (SP)





Jonathan Papelbon (RP)


Brett Myers (RP)


Todd Jones (RP)


David Weathers (RP)


Manny Corpas (RP)





Also, can you guess this team's current standing in the league?

How are my chances in the playoffs?...?
your chances of going far are good. You definately have a ton of K's, and saves, and wins. Think you might look for sb's somewhere. Damon is not an every day player any longer with the emergence of melky, and Damon's suspect shoulder. Don't get me wrong he has his moments and he is hard to cut. Delgado, tough situation here, he has so much potential to explode every night,nut if you are like me and I have him on a bunch of teams, I benched him in favor of the doubles machine, can u guess it, he is on your team, Adrian Gonzo. I would drop Hughes and look for speed. Too late to trade. Young has around 26 hrs but his avg is bad. Do you really need all those closers?? Maybe drop corpas or weathers for a Neshek or even chamberlain(NY), or heath bell or you get the pic. He will help your whip and era, . If Soriano comes back healthy the you could win with a little tweaking. I think you are in 1st place in your league.


No comments:

Post a Comment