Monday, November 16, 2009

Who should I add or drop?

I have Sam Dalembert and CHris Kaman? Should I drop either to pick up Brendan Haywood, Reggie Evans or Joel PRyzbilla or Chucka HAyes?





Guards, should I Drop Devin Harris, or Grant Hill or Larry Hughes and pick up Damien Wilkins? Thanks

Who should I add or drop?
It depends on what your team need. With Dalembert you get scoring, rebounding and blocks. Kaman needs to be a force inside, scoring and rebounding, for the Clippers with Brand out. Both should be double-double guys this year.


Haywood had one great rebounding game. I don't expect that all season and he doesn't score much. About all Evans does is rebound. Pryzbilla should all be a double-double guy and get you lots of blocks. Hayes should start for the Rockets, but will share time with Scola. So his stats might be down. I would stick with what you have for now. Keeping an eye mostly of Pryzbilla.





Harris is starting at PG for Dallas this season. He is very quick so he can get to the hoop. But he will share time with Terry. Hill is starting at SG for the Suns and is playing well. He is taking too many 3-point shots though. He also shares time with Bell and Barbosa. Hughes need to play at SG for the Cavs in order to be a fantasy contributor. He also needs to avoid injury.


Now Wilkens has shown that he is stepping up his offense and going to help lead the young Sonics. I've watch both Sonics games and I like his game. I would look at him. He Will get 3-6 rebounds and assist per game and can score, while hitting the 3 ball. Depnding on what you need i would look at Wilkens. If you need more three i would look at him. Wilken and Hill should average the same amount of points but I see Wilkens getting more #'s in the other stats columns.





good luck


No comments:

Post a Comment